1 onion (fry and make a paste)
2 small tomatos (puree)
Salt to taste
½ tspn red chilli powder
½ tspn coriander seeds powder
¼ tspn turmeric powder
1 tspn tandoori masala powder
1 tbspn cooking cream
½ tspn garam masala powder
1 tspn maida
1 tspn cornflour
Oil for frying
1 tspn jeera
Kasoori methi for garnish
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and soak them in salted water for approximately 5-10 mins.
2. Drain the water and add maida and cornflour to the cauliflower and mix well.
3. In a pan fry the cauliflower till they turn brown and then remove them on an absorbent paper.
4. In the same pan, remove all the excess oil. In approximately 2 tbspn oil add jeera, tomato puree, red chilli powder, garam masala, tandoori masala, salt and cook on medium flame till the oil bubbles.
5. Add the fried onion paste and cauliflower to the mixture.
6. Check for salt and after cooking for 2-3 mins add cream.
7. When done sprinkle some kasoori methi and close the lid. Let it rest for a while and then serve.