So just a few days ago, I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” by Stephy. Now if you have heard the saying, “your food defines you” Stephy’s blog and her recipes are a perfect reflection of her sweet personality. Go ahead and check out her blog if you like looking at wonderfully baked and so exquisitely decorated cakes and other sweets, this is your stop.
So thank you Stephy for the nomination, this is my first so I am definitely excited!
So how this works is there are a few interesting rules for The Versatile Blogger Award!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
That’s the rules for each nominee.
As a new blogger I had fun exploring these blogs & to nominate them here. I think they are all very interesting and versatile.
Suppernut: Her blog is very interesting lineup of recipes from soup to chicken recipes.
Ohiocook has an interesting mix of healthy, yummy dishes and tips and info about cooking.
Nandini’s blog has helped me discover so many Indian recipes from Goa, the most colourful part of India.
Cook AZ I Do She has an amazing blog, a mix of Mexican or American dishes amongst other.
Radhika’s blog is yet another blog full of delectable baked goodies.
Darie’s Daily Dish: She blogs about food mostly and other interesting things around her.
ClickitAB: His blog has many interesting recipes, some personal views and reviews.
All about You She shares her recipes, reviews of products and her motherhood experience.
Sandhya describes her blog as a fusion of Indian and American way of cooking but I think there is more to discover.
Hungerstruck: Her blog is full of recipes from India, Italy, Mediterranean and so many more.
Hold the Eggplant is an interesting vegan blog, so go check out so healthy yet yummy recipes.
Eat. Travel. Blog. Her blog is full of travel pics from so many exotic places, you may have a sudden craving to just pack and go. Hers is a lifestyle blog, go ahead, explore!
Italian food is one of my favourites, so I loved exploring this blog and knowing that the Italian cuisine is so versatile.
Another interesting Italian food blog, that has many interesting recipes. These two Italian blogs put together have increased my diction and knowledge of the cuisine.
Katie’s blog is a wonderful collection of recipes. Go check out this blog.
So do explore these blogs, I am sure you will love them…
So what are the seven facts that I would share with Stephy??? Well hmmm let’s see…
1) I was a real tomboy when I was in college, I appreciated food only by eating it. I discovered I liked cooking only after I got married. If my cake frostings ever look like Stephy’s I would that day assume I know cooking.
2) I have a seven year old daughter who has the innocence of a pixie and the wisdom of a fairy godmother.
3) I love books and cinema and I was pretty much bespectacled nerd back in the days. I still love those things but have hardly any time for it.
4) I recently went to Paris and had a great time exploring the city for two weeks. I NEED to go back to that city.
5) Someday I wish I could start my own range of skin care products.
6) For as long as I can remember I have wanted a dog as a pet but have forever lived in apartments with no-pets policy. Someday I want to have at least two golden retrievers, although I won’t mind any and as many dogs as possible.
7) This may be the last but certainly not the least, I want to be a dedicated person for the green movement, and I love the blue planet very much.